Navajo and Catalan as Minority Language
In Navajo and Catalan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Navajo and Catalan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Navajo as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
If you want to compare Navajo and Catalan dialects, then you can go to Navajo vs Catalan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Navajo and Catalan Regulators
Navajo and Catalan speaking countries provide you Navajo and Catalan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Navajo is not regulated.Catalan is regulated by Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Navajo and Catalan Language History.
Navajo and Catalan Continents
Thinking about Navajo and Catalan continents in which Navajo and Catalan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Navajo and Catalan. Most of the Navajo speaking countries lie in North America. While Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Navajo and Catalan languages:
Navajo Interesting Facts:
- Navajo language is tonal language, as it heavily relies on pitch to distinguish between similar words.
- Navajo ethinc group is 2nd largest Native American group.
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
The Navajo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Apache Language whereas Navajo language is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language and derived from Latin.