Mongolian and Tibetan as Minority Language
In Mongolian and Tibetan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Mongolian and Tibetan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Mongolian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
If you want to compare Mongolian and Tibetan dialects, then you can go to Mongolian vs Tibetan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Mongolian and Tibetan Regulators
Mongolian and Tibetan speaking countries provide you Mongolian and Tibetan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia) regulates Mongolian language.Tibetan is regulated by Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language. Also get to learn, Mongolian and Tibetan Language History.
Mongolian and Tibetan Continents
Thinking about Mongolian and Tibetan continents in which Mongolian and Tibetan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Mongolian and Tibetan. Most of the Mongolian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Mongolian and Tibetan languages:
Mongolian Interesting Facts:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
The Mongolian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish Language whereas Mongolian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.