Tibetan and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Tibetan and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tibetan and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Tibetan and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Tibetan vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tibetan and Sundanese Regulators
Tibetan and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Tibetan and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language regulates Tibetan language.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Tibetan and Sundanese Language History.
Tibetan and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Tibetan and Sundanese continents in which Tibetan and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tibetan and Sundanese. Most of the Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tibetan and Sundanese languages:
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Tibetan language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Tibetan language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.