Mongolian and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Mongolian and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Mongolian and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Mongolian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Mongolian and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Mongolian vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Mongolian and Sundanese Regulators
Mongolian and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Mongolian and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia) regulates Mongolian language.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Mongolian and Sundanese Language History.
Mongolian and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Mongolian and Sundanese continents in which Mongolian and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Mongolian and Sundanese. Most of the Mongolian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Mongolian and Sundanese languages:
Mongolian Interesting Facts:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Mongolian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish Language whereas Mongolian language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.