Sundanese and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Sundanese and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sundanese and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Sundanese and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Sundanese vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sundanese and Cebuano Regulators
Sundanese and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Sundanese and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sundanese is not regulated.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Sundanese and Cebuano Language History.
Sundanese and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Sundanese and Cebuano continents in which Sundanese and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sundanese and Cebuano. Most of the Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sundanese and Cebuano languages:
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Sundanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages whereas Sundanese language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.