How Many People Speak Meithei and Uzbek Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Meithei vs Uzbek Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Meithei and Uzbek Dialects.
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
- Tashkent speaking population: Not Available
- Afghan speaking population: Not Available
- Ferghana speaking population: Not Available
More on Meithei and Uzbek Dialects
Explore more on Meithei and Uzbek dialects to understand them. The Meithei vs Uzbek dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.