Meithei and Sindhi as Minority Language
In Meithei and Sindhi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Meithei and Sindhi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Meithei as minority language: Assam, Manipur, Tripura.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Meithei and Sindhi dialects, then you can go to Meithei vs Sindhi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Meithei and Sindhi Regulators
Meithei and Sindhi speaking countries provide you Meithei and Sindhi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Meithei is not regulated.Sindhi is regulated by National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority. Also get to learn, Meithei and Sindhi Language History.
Meithei and Sindhi Continents
Thinking about Meithei and Sindhi continents in which Meithei and Sindhi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Meithei and Sindhi. Most of the Meithei speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Meithei and Sindhi languages:
Meithei Interesting Facts:
- Meithei Language is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
- The oldest document in Methei language was dated back in 8th century were inscriptions on the copper plate.
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
The Meithei language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bengali, Odia, Maithili and Meithei Languages whereas Meithei language is similar to Gujarati and derived from Prakrit Language.