Meithei and Esperanto as Minority Language
In Meithei and Esperanto speaking countries you will get the countries which have Meithei and Esperanto as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Meithei as minority language: Assam, Manipur, Tripura.
- Esperanto as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Meithei and Esperanto dialects, then you can go to Meithei vs Esperanto Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Meithei and Esperanto Regulators
Meithei and Esperanto speaking countries provide you Meithei and Esperanto regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Meithei is not regulated.Esperanto is regulated by Akademio de Esperanto. Also get to learn, Meithei and Esperanto Language History.
Meithei and Esperanto Continents
Thinking about Meithei and Esperanto continents in which Meithei and Esperanto speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Meithei and Esperanto. Most of the Meithei speaking countries lie in Asia. While Esperanto speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Meithei and Esperanto languages:
Meithei Interesting Facts:
- Meithei Language is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
- The oldest document in Methei language was dated back in 8th century were inscriptions on the copper plate.
Esperanto Interesting Facts:
- The most widely spoken constructed language in the world is Esperanto.
- Esperanto is an artificial international language.
The Meithei language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bengali, Odia, Maithili and Meithei Languages whereas Meithei language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.