Meithei and Chinese as Minority Language
In Meithei and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Meithei and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Meithei as minority language: Assam, Manipur, Tripura.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Meithei and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Meithei vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Meithei and Chinese Regulators
Meithei and Chinese speaking countries provide you Meithei and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Meithei is not regulated.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Meithei and Chinese Language History.
Meithei and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Meithei and Chinese continents in which Meithei and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Meithei and Chinese. Most of the Meithei speaking countries lie in Asia. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Meithei and Chinese languages:
Meithei Interesting Facts:
- Meithei Language is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
- The oldest document in Methei language was dated back in 8th century were inscriptions on the copper plate.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Meithei language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bengali, Odia, Maithili and Meithei Languages whereas Meithei language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.