Marwari and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Marwari and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Marwari and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Marwari and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Marwari vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Marwari and Cebuano Regulators
Marwari and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Marwari and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Marwari is not regulated.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Marwari and Cebuano Language History.
Marwari and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Marwari and Cebuano continents in which Marwari and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Marwari and Cebuano. Most of the Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Marwari and Cebuano languages:
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Marwari language was derived from Gujarati Language and is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages whereas Marwari language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.