Marwari and Burmese as Minority Language
In Marwari and Burmese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Marwari and Burmese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
- Burmese as minority language: Mon.
If you want to compare Marwari and Burmese dialects, then you can go to Marwari vs Burmese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Marwari and Burmese Regulators
Marwari and Burmese speaking countries provide you Marwari and Burmese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Marwari is not regulated.Burmese is regulated by Myanmar Language Commission. Also get to learn, Marwari and Burmese Language History.
Marwari and Burmese Continents
Thinking about Marwari and Burmese continents in which Marwari and Burmese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Marwari and Burmese. Most of the Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. While Burmese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Marwari and Burmese languages:
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
Burmese Interesting Facts:
- The naming of people in Burmese is strange. There is no last name, often name is rhymed such as Ming Ming, Mo Mo or Jo Jo.
- It appears as odd language to many people because it has peculiar pitch register, tonal form as language.
The Marwari language was derived from Gujarati Language and is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages whereas Marwari language is similar to Thai Language and derived from Pali Language.