How are you in Maori and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Maori and English then Maori greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Maori is E pēhea ana koe ?.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Maori vs English Dialects.
Other Maori and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Maori greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Maori and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Maori is Morning pai.
- Good Night in Maori is Night pai.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.