English and Tibetan as Minority Language
In English and Tibetan speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Tibetan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
If you want to compare English and Tibetan dialects, then you can go to English vs Tibetan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Tibetan Regulators
English and Tibetan speaking countries provide you English and Tibetan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Tibetan is regulated by Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language. Also get to learn, English and Tibetan Language History.
English and Tibetan Continents
Thinking about English and Tibetan continents in which English and Tibetan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Tibetan. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Tibetan languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.