Maltese and Chinese as Minority Language
In Maltese and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Maltese and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Maltese as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, United States of America.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Maltese and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Maltese vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Maltese and Chinese Regulators
Maltese and Chinese speaking countries provide you Maltese and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for the Maltese Language regulates Maltese language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Maltese and Chinese Language History.
Maltese and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Maltese and Chinese continents in which Maltese and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Maltese and Chinese. Most of the Maltese speaking countries lie in Europe. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Maltese and Chinese languages:
Maltese Interesting Facts:
- Maltese language is the only semitic language written in Latin characters.
- Maltese language has borrowed many loan words from English, Italian and French.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Maltese language was derived from Roman Languages and is similar to Western Arabic Dialects whereas Maltese language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.