Maltese and Bhojpuri as Minority Language
In Maltese and Bhojpuri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Maltese and Bhojpuri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Maltese as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, United States of America.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
If you want to compare Maltese and Bhojpuri dialects, then you can go to Maltese vs Bhojpuri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Maltese and Bhojpuri Regulators
Maltese and Bhojpuri speaking countries provide you Maltese and Bhojpuri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for the Maltese Language regulates Maltese language.Bhojpuri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Maltese and Bhojpuri Language History.
Maltese and Bhojpuri Continents
Thinking about Maltese and Bhojpuri continents in which Maltese and Bhojpuri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Maltese and Bhojpuri. Most of the Maltese speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Maltese and Bhojpuri languages:
Maltese Interesting Facts:
- Maltese language is the only semitic language written in Latin characters.
- Maltese language has borrowed many loan words from English, Italian and French.
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
The Maltese language was derived from Roman Languages and is similar to Western Arabic Dialects whereas Maltese language is similar to Maithili and Magahi and derived from Sanskrit Language.