Bhojpuri and Filipino as Minority Language
In Bhojpuri and Filipino speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bhojpuri and Filipino as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bhojpuri and Filipino dialects, then you can go to Bhojpuri vs Filipino Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bhojpuri and Filipino Regulators
Bhojpuri and Filipino speaking countries provide you Bhojpuri and Filipino regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bhojpuri is not regulated.Filipino is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Also get to learn, Bhojpuri and Filipino Language History.
Bhojpuri and Filipino Continents
Thinking about Bhojpuri and Filipino continents in which Bhojpuri and Filipino speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bhojpuri and Filipino. Most of the Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bhojpuri and Filipino languages:
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
The Bhojpuri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Maithili and Magahi whereas Bhojpuri language is similar to Tagalog Language and derived from Spanish Language.