Malaysian and Romanian as Minority Language
In Malaysian and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malaysian and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Malaysian and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Malaysian vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malaysian and Romanian Regulators
Malaysian and Romanian speaking countries provide you Malaysian and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka regulates Malaysian language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Malaysian and Romanian Language History.
Malaysian and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Malaysian and Romanian continents in which Malaysian and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malaysian and Romanian. Most of the Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malaysian and Romanian languages:
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Malaysian language was derived from Tamil Language and is similar to Indonesian Language whereas Malaysian language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.