How Many People Speak Malaysian and Romanian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Malaysian vs Romanian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Malaysian and Romanian Dialects.
- Bengkulu speaking population: 1,600,000.00
- Pekal speaking population: 30,000.00
- Musi speaking population: 3,100,000.00
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
More on Malaysian and Romanian Dialects
Explore more on Malaysian and Romanian dialects to understand them. The Malaysian vs Romanian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.