Malaysian and Nepali as Minority Language
In Malaysian and Nepali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malaysian and Nepali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
If you want to compare Malaysian and Nepali dialects, then you can go to Malaysian vs Nepali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malaysian and Nepali Regulators
Malaysian and Nepali speaking countries provide you Malaysian and Nepali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka regulates Malaysian language.Nepali is regulated by Language Academy of Nepal. Also get to learn, Malaysian and Nepali Language History.
Malaysian and Nepali Continents
Thinking about Malaysian and Nepali continents in which Malaysian and Nepali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malaysian and Nepali. Most of the Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malaysian and Nepali languages:
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
The Malaysian language was derived from Tamil Language and is similar to Indonesian Language whereas Malaysian language is similar to Hindi and derived from Sanskrit Language.