How Many People Speak Malayalam and Punjabi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Malayalam vs Punjabi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Malayalam and Punjabi Dialects.
- Judeo-Malayalam speaking population: Not Available
- Mappila speaking population: Not Available
- Pandy Malayalam speaking population: Not Available
- Pothohari speaking population: 2,500,000.00
- Saraiki speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Doabi speaking population: Not Available
More on Malayalam and Punjabi Dialects
Explore more on Malayalam and Punjabi dialects to understand them. The Malayalam vs Punjabi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.