Malayalam and Welsh as Minority Language
In Malayalam and Welsh speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malayalam and Welsh as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malayalam as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Welsh as minority language: Argentina, United Kingdom.
If you want to compare Malayalam and Welsh dialects, then you can go to Malayalam vs Welsh Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malayalam and Welsh Regulators
Malayalam and Welsh speaking countries provide you Malayalam and Welsh regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy for Malayalam literature, Government of Kerala regulates Malayalam language.Welsh is regulated by Welsh Language Commissioner. Also get to learn, Malayalam and Welsh Language History.
Malayalam and Welsh Continents
Thinking about Malayalam and Welsh continents in which Malayalam and Welsh speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malayalam and Welsh. Most of the Malayalam speaking countries lie in Asia. While Welsh speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malayalam and Welsh languages:
Malayalam Interesting Facts:
- Malayalam language has 54 literals. Same sounds have different versions to it.
- Malayalam script is reffered as "Rod Script" and it is derived from the Grantha script, which was developed from Indic script of Brahmi.
Welsh Interesting Facts:
- One of the Celtic language still spoken with great numbers of speakers is Welsh language.
- Welsh was evolved from British , which was spoken by ancient Britons.
The Malayalam language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Tamil and Sanskrit Languages whereas Malayalam language is similar to English Language and derived from British Language.