Malayalam and Japanese as Minority Language
In Malayalam and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malayalam and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malayalam as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Malayalam and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Malayalam vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malayalam and Japanese Regulators
Malayalam and Japanese speaking countries provide you Malayalam and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy for Malayalam literature, Government of Kerala regulates Malayalam language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Malayalam and Japanese Language History.
Malayalam and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Malayalam and Japanese continents in which Malayalam and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malayalam and Japanese. Most of the Malayalam speaking countries lie in Asia. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malayalam and Japanese languages:
Malayalam Interesting Facts:
- Malayalam language has 54 literals. Same sounds have different versions to it.
- Malayalam script is reffered as "Rod Script" and it is derived from the Grantha script, which was developed from Indic script of Brahmi.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Malayalam language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Tamil and Sanskrit Languages whereas Malayalam language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.