How are you in Japanese and Zulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Japanese and Zulu then Japanese greetings vs Zulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Japanese is お元気ですか (O genki desu ka?).
- How are you in Zulu is unjani.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Japanese vs Zulu Dialects.
Other Japanese and Zulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Japanese greetings vs Zulu greetings? So let's compare other Japanese and Zulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Japanese is おはよう (Ohayō).
- Good Night in Japanese is おやすみなさい (Oyasuminasai).
- Good Morning in Zulu is okuhle ekuseni.
- Good Night in Zulu is okuhle ebusuku.