How Many People Speak Malagasy and Italian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Malagasy vs Italian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Malagasy and Italian Dialects.
- Eastern Malagasy speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Western Malagasy speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Not Available speaking population: Not Available
- Romanesco speaking population: 3,000,000.00
- Central Italian speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Tuscan speaking population: Not Available
More on Malagasy and Italian Dialects
Explore more on Malagasy and Italian dialects to understand them. The Malagasy vs Italian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.