How Many People Speak Malagasy and Chewa Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Malagasy vs Chewa Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Malagasy and Chewa Dialects.
- Eastern Malagasy speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Western Malagasy speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Not Available speaking population: Not Available
- Kasungu speaking population: Not Available
- Kikamtunda speaking population: Not Available
- Kimaravi speaking population: Not Available
More on Malagasy and Chewa Dialects
Explore more on Malagasy and Chewa dialects to understand them. The Malagasy vs Chewa dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.