How are you in Malagasy and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Malagasy and Igbo then Malagasy greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Malagasy is Manao ahoana!.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Malagasy vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Malagasy and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Malagasy greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Malagasy and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Malagasy is Maraina tsara.
- Good Night in Malagasy is Alina tsara.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.