How are you in Malagasy and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Malagasy and English then Malagasy greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Malagasy is Manao ahoana!.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Malagasy vs English Dialects.
Other Malagasy and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Malagasy greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Malagasy and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Malagasy is Maraina tsara.
- Good Night in Malagasy is Alina tsara.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.