Madurese and Nepali as Minority Language
In Madurese and Nepali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Nepali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
If you want to compare Madurese and Nepali dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Nepali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Nepali Regulators
Madurese and Nepali speaking countries provide you Madurese and Nepali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Nepali is regulated by Language Academy of Nepal. Also get to learn, Madurese and Nepali Language History.
Madurese and Nepali Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Nepali continents in which Madurese and Nepali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Nepali. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Nepali languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Hindi and derived from Sanskrit Language.