Madurese and Kazakh as Minority Language
In Madurese and Kazakh speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Kazakh as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Madurese and Kazakh dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Kazakh Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Kazakh Regulators
Madurese and Kazakh speaking countries provide you Madurese and Kazakh regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Kazakh is regulated by Kazakh language agency. Also get to learn, Madurese and Kazakh Language History.
Madurese and Kazakh Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Kazakh continents in which Madurese and Kazakh speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Kazakh. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Kazakh languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages and derived from Not Available.