Madurese and German as Minority Language
In Madurese and German speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and German as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
If you want to compare Madurese and German dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs German Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and German Regulators
Madurese and German speaking countries provide you Madurese and German regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.German is regulated by Council for German Orthography. Also get to learn, Madurese and German Language History.
Madurese and German Continents
Thinking about Madurese and German continents in which Madurese and German speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and German. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While German speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and German languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages and derived from Albanian Languages.