Macedonian and Malagasy as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Malagasy speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Malagasy as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Malagasy dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Malagasy Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Malagasy Regulators
Macedonian and Malagasy speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Malagasy regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Malagasy is not regulated. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Malagasy Language History.
Macedonian and Malagasy Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Malagasy continents in which Macedonian and Malagasy speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Malagasy. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Malagasy languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.