Macedonian and Lithuanian as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Lithuanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Lithuanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Lithuanian as minority language: Poland.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Lithuanian dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Lithuanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Lithuanian Regulators
Macedonian and Lithuanian speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Lithuanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Lithuanian is regulated by Commission of the Lithuanian Language. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Lithuanian Language History.
Macedonian and Lithuanian Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Lithuanian continents in which Macedonian and Lithuanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Lithuanian. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Lithuanian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Lithuanian languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Lithuanian Interesting Facts:
- Lithuanian has many loanwords that originate from Slavic, Germanic and other Baltic languages.
- "Catheciusmus" is the oldest known book in Lithuanian language in 1547.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Latvian and derived from Not Available.