How are you in Lithuanian and Navajo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Lithuanian and Navajo then Lithuanian greetings vs Navajo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Lithuanian is Kaip sekasi?.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Lithuanian vs Navajo Dialects.
Other Lithuanian and Navajo Greetings
Are you finding few more Lithuanian greetings vs Navajo greetings? So let's compare other Lithuanian and Navajo greetings.
- Good Morning in Lithuanian is Labas rytas.
- Good Night in Lithuanian is Labanakt.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.