How are you in Georgian and Irish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Georgian and Irish then Georgian greetings vs Irish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Georgian is როგორა ხარ? (rogora khar?).
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Georgian vs Irish Dialects.
Other Georgian and Irish Greetings
Are you finding few more Georgian greetings vs Irish greetings? So let's compare other Georgian and Irish greetings.
- Good Morning in Georgian is დილა მშვიდობისა (dila mshvidobisa).
- Good Night in Georgian is ძილი ნებისა (dzili nebisa).
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.