How are you in Georgian and Slovak
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Georgian and Slovak then Georgian greetings vs Slovak greetings helps you.
- How are you in Georgian is როგორა ხარ? (rogora khar?).
- How are you in Slovak is Ako sa máte?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Georgian vs Slovak Dialects.
Other Georgian and Slovak Greetings
Are you finding few more Georgian greetings vs Slovak greetings? So let's compare other Georgian and Slovak greetings.
- Good Morning in Georgian is დილა მშვიდობისა (dila mshvidobisa).
- Good Night in Georgian is ძილი ნებისა (dzili nebisa).
- Good Morning in Slovak is Dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Slovak is Dobrú noc.