Lao and Navajo as Minority Language
In Lao and Navajo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lao and Navajo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lao as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Navajo as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Lao and Navajo dialects, then you can go to Lao vs Navajo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lao and Navajo Regulators
Lao and Navajo speaking countries provide you Lao and Navajo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Lao is not regulated.Navajo is not regulated. Also get to learn, Lao and Navajo Language History.
Lao and Navajo Continents
Thinking about Lao and Navajo continents in which Lao and Navajo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lao and Navajo. Most of the Lao speaking countries lie in Asia. While Navajo speaking countries lie in North America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lao and Navajo languages:
Lao Interesting Facts:
- There is no space left between words, only between phrases or sentences in Lao language.
- The Lao alphabets has been reformed many times over the past 50 years.
Navajo Interesting Facts:
- Navajo language is tonal language, as it heavily relies on pitch to distinguish between similar words.
- Navajo ethinc group is 2nd largest Native American group.
The Lao language was derived from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer Languages and is similar to Thai Language whereas Lao language is similar to Apache Language and derived from Not Available.