How are you in Navajo and Irish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Navajo and Irish then Navajo greetings vs Irish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Navajo vs Irish Dialects.
Other Navajo and Irish Greetings
Are you finding few more Navajo greetings vs Irish greetings? So let's compare other Navajo and Irish greetings.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.