How Many People Speak Khasi and Akan Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khasi vs Akan Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khasi and Akan Dialects.
- Bhoi speaking population: Not Available
- Nonglung speaking population: Not Available
- Cherrapunji speaking population: Not Available
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Khasi and Akan Dialects
Explore more on Khasi and Akan dialects to understand them. The Khasi vs Akan dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.