How are you in Akan and Maori
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Akan and Maori then Akan greetings vs Maori greetings helps you.
- How are you in Akan is wo ho te sɛn?.
- How are you in Maori is E pēhea ana koe ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Akan vs Maori Dialects.
Other Akan and Maori Greetings
Are you finding few more Akan greetings vs Maori greetings? So let's compare other Akan and Maori greetings.
- Good Morning in Akan is maakye.
- Good Night in Akan is maadwo.
- Good Morning in Maori is Morning pai.
- Good Night in Maori is Night pai.