How Many People Speak Oromo and Mossi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Oromo vs Mossi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Oromo and Mossi Dialects.
- Borana speaking population: 4,000,000.00
- Orma speaking population: 66,000.00
- Wata speaking population: 13,000.00
- Ouapadoupou speaking population: Not Available
- Saremde speaking population: Not Available
- Taolende speaking population: Not Available
More on Oromo and Mossi Dialects
Explore more on Oromo and Mossi dialects to understand them. The Oromo vs Mossi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.