Kazakh and Yoruba as Minority Language
In Kazakh and Yoruba speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kazakh and Yoruba as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Yoruba as minority language: Africa, Brazil, Togo, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Kazakh and Yoruba dialects, then you can go to Kazakh vs Yoruba Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kazakh and Yoruba Regulators
Kazakh and Yoruba speaking countries provide you Kazakh and Yoruba regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kazakh language agency regulates Kazakh language.Yoruba is regulated by Yoruba Academy. Also get to learn, Kazakh and Yoruba Language History.
Kazakh and Yoruba Continents
Thinking about Kazakh and Yoruba continents in which Kazakh and Yoruba speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kazakh and Yoruba. Most of the Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Yoruba speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kazakh and Yoruba languages:
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
Yoruba Interesting Facts:
- One of the largest African ethnic groups is Yoruba in south of Sahara Desert.
- In Yoruba language, same combination of vowels and consonants have different meanings depending on the pitch of the vowels, so it is tonal language.
The Kazakh language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages whereas Kazakh language is similar to Owo and Itsekiri languages and derived from Not Available.