Kazakh and Turkish as Minority Language
In Kazakh and Turkish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kazakh and Turkish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Turkish as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Iraq, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania.
If you want to compare Kazakh and Turkish dialects, then you can go to Kazakh vs Turkish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kazakh and Turkish Regulators
Kazakh and Turkish speaking countries provide you Kazakh and Turkish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kazakh language agency regulates Kazakh language.Turkish is regulated by Turkish Language Association. Also get to learn, Kazakh and Turkish Language History.
Kazakh and Turkish Continents
Thinking about Kazakh and Turkish continents in which Kazakh and Turkish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kazakh and Turkish. Most of the Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Turkish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kazakh and Turkish languages:
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
Turkish Interesting Facts:
- Turkish language oldest written records are found upon stone monuments in Central Asia, in Orhun, Yenisey and Talas regions.
- Turkish language was developed in the Middle East, streching all the way to Eastern Europe.
The Kazakh language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages whereas Kazakh language is similar to Azerbaijani Language and derived from Not Available.