Ilocano and Kirundi as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Kirundi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Kirundi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Kirundi dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Kirundi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Kirundi Regulators
Ilocano and Kirundi speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Kirundi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Kirundi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ilocano and Kirundi Language History.
Ilocano and Kirundi Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Kirundi continents in which Ilocano and Kirundi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Kirundi. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Kirundi languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Kinyarwanda Language and derived from Not Available.