How Many People Speak Ilocano and Kirundi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Ilocano vs Kirundi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Ilocano and Kirundi Dialects.
- Balangao speaking population: 21,000.00
- Bontoc speaking population: 41,000.00
- Rwanda-Rundi speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Ha speaking population: 990,000.00
- Shubi speaking population: 153,000.00
More on Ilocano and Kirundi Dialects
Explore more on Ilocano and Kirundi dialects to understand them. The Ilocano vs Kirundi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.