Hungarian and Arabic as Minority Language
In Hungarian and Arabic speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hungarian and Arabic as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hungarian as minority language: Austria, Croatia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hungarian and Arabic dialects, then you can go to Hungarian vs Arabic Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hungarian and Arabic Regulators
Hungarian and Arabic speaking countries provide you Hungarian and Arabic regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. known, Research Institute for Linguistics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Magyar Tudományos Akadémia Nyelvtudományi Intézete) regulates Hungarian language.Arabic is regulated by Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council. Also get to learn, Hungarian and Arabic Language History.
Hungarian and Arabic Continents
Thinking about Hungarian and Arabic continents in which Hungarian and Arabic speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hungarian and Arabic. Most of the Hungarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hungarian and Arabic languages:
Hungarian Interesting Facts:
- Hungarian language has only preserved most of its ancient elements.
- 'Magyar' is the Hungarian name for the language, the 'Magyar' is also used as an English word to refer to Hungarian people.
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
The Hungarian language was derived from East and South Slavic Languages and is similar to Mansi and Khanty Languages whereas Hungarian language is similar to Amharic and Hebrew and derived from Not Available.