How Many People Speak Hindi and Portuguese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Portuguese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Portuguese Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Brazilian Portuguese speaking population: 204,000,000.00
- European Portuguese speaking population: 10,000,000.00
- Daman and Diu Portuguese creole speaking population: 4,000.00
More on Hindi and Portuguese Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Portuguese dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Portuguese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.