How Many People Speak Hindi and Maithili Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Maithili Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Maithili Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Tharuwat speaking population: Not Available
- Madhubani speaking population: Not Available
- Khortha speaking population: Not Available
More on Hindi and Maithili Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Maithili dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Maithili dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.