Hindi and Sindhi as Minority Language
In Hindi and Sindhi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Sindhi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Sindhi dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Sindhi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Sindhi Regulators
Hindi and Sindhi speaking countries provide you Hindi and Sindhi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Sindhi is regulated by National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority. Also get to learn, Hindi and Sindhi Language History.
Hindi and Sindhi Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Sindhi continents in which Hindi and Sindhi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Sindhi. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Sindhi languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Gujarati and derived from Prakrit Language.