Hindi and Quechua as Minority Language
In Hindi and Quechua speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Quechua as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Quechua dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Quechua Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Quechua Regulators
Hindi and Quechua speaking countries provide you Hindi and Quechua regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Quechua is not regulated. Also get to learn, Hindi and Quechua Language History.
Hindi and Quechua Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Quechua continents in which Hindi and Quechua speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Quechua. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Quechua languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.