Hindi and Finnish as Minority Language
In Hindi and Finnish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Finnish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Finnish as minority language: Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation, Sweden.
If you want to compare Hindi and Finnish dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Finnish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Finnish Regulators
Hindi and Finnish speaking countries provide you Hindi and Finnish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Finnish is regulated by Institute for the Languages of Finland. Also get to learn, Hindi and Finnish Language History.
Hindi and Finnish Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Finnish continents in which Hindi and Finnish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Finnish. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Finnish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Finnish languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Finnish Interesting Facts:
- Finnish language has adopted many words from Iranian, Turkic, Baltic, Germanic and Slavic languages.
- In Finnish language, there are no articles or grammatical gender.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Estonian and Livonian Languages and derived from Not Available.